CEPTON Strategies, a European Strategy Consulting “boutique” specialized in the healthcare sector, is hiring junior consultants (CDI) for its office in Paris.
CEPTON’s team works closely with its clients (French and international pharmaceutical groups, Biotechs, Medtech and Private Equity firms) on various strategical and organizational issues, ranging from industrial strategy to organisational changes and launches of new products and activities.
Each of our seven partners has over 20 years’ experience as former executives in the healthcare area or on large consulting firms (including: Roland Berger, AT Kearney, BCG, Arthur D. Little).
CEPTON is a small consulting firm offering the advantage to work closely with our partners and to gain responsibilities in a short time via the training you will receive from experienced consultants.
From the start, you will be fully involved in our projects, from the design of proposal to the execution and implementation of strategy advice.
Your work will mainly consist in:
• Market analysis (trends, growth, segmentation, etc.)
• Strategical review (biotechs, medtechs, pharma companies…)
• Interviews with industry and biomedical experts
• Redaction of clients’ presentations
• Financial modelling
• You have a previous experience (not necessary but highly valuable) in Strategy Consulting or in Corporate Finance (M&A, Private Equity, Transaction Services, etc.)
• You are a student from a top engineering school (X, ENS, Centrale Paris, Supélec, Mines Paris, Telecom Paris, Ponts, Supaero) or business school (HEC, ESSEC, ESCP, EDHEC, Emlyon)
• You are fluent in English and French (spoken and written)
• You are motivated, rigorous, autonomous with strong analysis capacity
• You enjoy interaction, team work and are dynamic
• Close proximity with experienced partners
• Teams with transparent and efficient communication with the entire hierarchy
• Strong balance between professional and private life
• Important autonomy and responsibilities :
• Direct contact with client's high levels of management
• Participation to meetings with client's executive management
• Rapid lead on whole part of projects
• Development of competencies in every areas of healthcare (specialty medicine, OTC, medical devices, etc.)
• Belonging to a fast growing strategy consulting firm expert in a thriving industry
• Cepton Strategies has been ranked among the best-in-class strategy consulting firm in healthcare and in the pharma industry by Decideur Magazine and Capital. (https://bit.ly/2OeBBJ7)
Applications are opened all along the year.